References, Research and Recommended Materials
- Reconnection-Heilung durch Rückverbindung, Dr. Eric Pearl
- The Reconnection – Heal Others, Heal Yourself, Dr. Eric Pearl
- Das Nullpunkt Feld, Lynne McTaggart
- The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe – Lynne McTaggart
- Lieben was ist – The Work von Byron Katie
- Loving What Is – The Work – Byron Katie
- Das Buch des Wissens: Die Schlüssel des Enoch, J.J. Hurtak PhD, PhD (5 mal)
- The Keys of Enoch, J.J. Hurtak, PhD, PhD (5 times) It is a text of higher consciousness experience which explains how the human race is connected with a more advanced higher evolutionary structure of universal intelligence. The linkage is made through 64 areas of future science, that defines the course of human development. The book covers a cosmology that is now being confirmed by a wide spectrum of independent scientific confirmations. It is not an easy read but as Eric Pearl discovered the healing approach and reconnection J.J. Hurtak acknowledged that the vision given to him was describing this work which will bring beings to the next level of healing and lead them to the transition to the evolutionary process that is happening. It is very scientific and the attached video moves deeply into the understanding of the human being order that has occurred which is not easily understood but for those who have patients and ready for deep thinking this maybe the video to shed deeper insight into historical figures and history as been shared.
- Greg Braden on curing cancer
Gregg Braden is internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science and spirituality. He is a rare blend of scientist, visionary and scholar with the ability to speak to our minds, while touching the wisdom of our hearts.
—Dr. Deepak Chopra
- Dr. Eric Pearl at the Hamburg Conference talks about Reconnective Healing. Reconnective Healing ist eine neue Ebene des Heilens, von der Forscher meinen, dass es sie heir auf unserem Planeten wahrscheinlich zum ersten Mal gibt.
- Quantum Communication Video. A very good film of scientists sharing their studies of the effects of this higher frequency and how it can change your life.
- You Can Heal Yourself – Video. Dr. Wayne Dyer and Bruce Lipton discuss the science behind healing ourselves and explain that modern medicine is effectively a placebo healing. If you are suffering this is something to view.
- The Living Matrix
In this full-length film, The Living Matrix – The Science of Healing — will bring you breakthroughs that will transform your understanding of how to get well and stay well.
Now you can get an up-close look at the science of information as medicine. Leading researchers and health practitioners share their discoveries on the „miracle cures“ traditional medicine can’t explain.
- Dr. Eric Pearl – Stockholm Interview
- Jill Bolte Taylor’s stroke of insight – video
Jill Bolte Taylor got a research opportunity few brain scientists would wish for: She had a massive stroke, and watched as her brain functions — motion, speech, self-awareness — shut down one by one. An astonishing story where she explains the power of thought.
Dr. Konstantic Korotkov
Findings of Scientific Research into Reconnective Healing
Konstantin Korotkov has published over 200 papers in leading journals on physics and biology, and he holds 15 patents on biophysics inventions. Prof. Korotkov has led a research career for over 30 years, combining rigorous scientific method with an insatiable curiosity about things of the spirit and the soul with deep respect for all life. He is also a scholar in philosophy and a serious mountaineer of 25 years experience. He has given lectures, seminars and training sessions in 43 countries, presenting papers and workshops at more than 100 national and international conferences.
He is the author of 7 books, some in English, including Light After Life: Experiments and Ideas on After-Death Changes of Kirlian Pictures, USA 1998, Aura and Consciousness – New Stage of Scientific Understanding, Russian Ministry of Culture. 1998, Human Energy Fields: Study with GDV bioelectrography, USA 2002, Spiral Traverse, 2006. An editor of the book: Measuring Energy Fields: State of the Art. GDV Bioelectrography series.. USA, 2004. Several books are published in Italian, German, Spanish and French.
At the V Congress of the International Union of Medical and Applied Bioelectrography (IUMAB) in Curitiba, Brasil, in 2001, Dr.Korotkov was elected as President of the IUMAB by the world’s most prominent researchers. He was re-elected as a President in 2005. He is a Member of the Federal University Scientific Board on new medical technologies, Member of the Scientific Board of the European Society of Predictive Medicine (France) and of the Editorial Board of the «Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine» (USA).
His scientific line, known as the Electrophotonics, is based on Gas Discharge Visualization technique (GDV), is a breakthrough beyond Kirlian photography for direct, real-time viewing of the human energy fields. This new technology allows one to capture by a special camera the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energy emanating to and from an individual, plants, liquids, powders, inanimate objects and translate this into a computerized model. This allows researcher and client to see imbalances that may be influencing an individual’s well-being greatly facilitating the diagnosis of the CAUSE of any existing imbalances showing the area of the body and the organ systems involved. One of the greatest benefits to date is the ability to do “real-time” measurements of a variety of treatments for such conditions as cancer to determine which is the most appropriate for the client. The incredible implications for the diagnosis and treatment of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual conditions with applications in medicine, psychology, sound therapy, biophysics, genetics, forensic science, agriculture, ecology etc. have only just begun.
The GDV technique is accepted by Russian Ministry of Health as a Medical technology and certified in Europe, more than 1000 doctors, practitioners and researchers benefit from using this technology worldwide. More than 150 papers published on GDV in different countries.